Other recent Dynamics AX Blog postings

Mittwoch, Mai 06, 2009

Dynamics AX Whitepaper: Consuming external web services

Hi all,

after a long time, I wanted to share with you that a whitepaper written by me has been published on MSDN. It's about consuming web services from AX in a real-world example.
You can download the whitepaper directly from here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ef3a50d2-61c8-4ffc-bce8-2caf038f98cd&displaylang=en
Or you can go to the AX developer download page on MSDN and get it from there: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/ax/bb467576.aspx

2 Kommentare:

iBode hat gesagt…

Hi Helmut,

Is there a "Best practice" when it is necessary to overwrite the automaticaly generated proxy assembly.
For example when it is necessary to convert data provided by the external web service before data arrives in X++ ?

Regards
Peter

klotylda hat gesagt…

Wow, great! Thanks for sharing this. Actually, if I didn't implement dynamics ax (formerly axapta) in my company, we wouldn't be where we are! We stepped up our management and I couldn't be any happier with my choice.