Finally, it has been done: Microsoft has released the so-called "Kernel Rollup 1" for Axapta 3.0.
With that kernel rollup, Microsoft adds the SQL 2005 compatibility for Axapta.
The highlights are:
• Compatibility with SQL Server 2005
• Optimistic Concurrency Checking for SQL Server 2000 and SQL Server 2005
• Enhanced Axapta SQL Server Tracing Utilities
• Increased SQL Query Performance
• AOS Enhanced Stability and Logging
• AOS Abort if Listener Thread Fails
• Enhanced Password Security (application update required)
If you want to know what is contained in the rollup, take a look here:
Development tutorial: SysExtension framework in factory methods where the constructor requires one or more arguments
vor 1 Woche